The AT-1000Pro has an Auto mode that automatically starts a tuning cycle any time the SWR exceeds a limit you set.
– Tunes from 1.8 to 54.0 MHz continuously
– Large, easier to read cross-needle meter with two selectable scale ranges (100 and 1,000 watts).
– Provisions for two antennas; you can switch between them any time you need.
– For each antenna, there are 2,000 memories that store tuning parameters for almost instantaneous tuner setting whenever you transmit on or near a frequency youâ€™ve used before.
– Operate at any power level between 5 and 1,000 watts peak RF input.
– Will interface with many popular transceivers, enabling their TUNE button to control the AT-1000Proâ€™s operation.
– Control buttons allow you to fine-tune capacitance and inductance on those rare occasions when the AT-1000Pro canâ€™t find a perfect match by itself.
– Each control button has a built-in LED indicator
– Will match an amazing range of antennas, from Yagis and dipoles to inverted-Vs and slopers; virtually any coax-fed antenna from 6 to 1000 ohms impedance (16 â€“ 150 ohms on 6 meters).
– Longwires or antennas fed with ladder line require an external balun.