The FT DX 5000 Series HF/50 MHz 200 Watt Transceivers are a new Premium Class of Yaesu radios with 2 Independent Receivers plus many unique options and accessories designed to meet the Performance Requirements of even the most demanding serious Amateur Radio operator.
SM-5000 Station Monitor â€“ Included
300 Hz Roofing Filter â€“ Included
Â±0.5ppm TXCO â€“ Included.
Rugged 200 Watt Output Power
Internal Power Supply
Two Totally Independent Receivers
Superb 3rd-Order Dynamic Range & 3rd-Order Intercept Point (IP3)
*SSB (2.4kHz BW)
– 10 kHz SEP.:106 dB, IP3 +40 dBm
*CW (500Hz BW)
– 10 kHz SEP:112 dB, IP3 +40 dBm
– 2 kHz SEP. :105 dB, IP3 +36 dBm
– 1 kHz SEP. : 99 dB, IP3 +25 dBm
*VFO-A/Main Receiver @ 14 MHz, IPO1
Super Sharp â€œRoofingâ€ Filters
High Performance Yaesu Custom-designed 32-bit Floating Point DSP
Variable CW Audio Peak Filter & High/Low-Cut Filtering
– CW Width: 50/100/150/200/250/300/350/400/450/500 Hz
– CW Pitch Frequency: 300~1050 Hz (10 Hz Steps)
True Analog Meter Precision
New Function Displays for Ease of Operation
IF Output Available
Practical Level Indication that clearly show settings of Mic-Gain / RF Power / CW-Pitch / Keyer Speed / Processor Level / VOX Delay Time / Break-In Delay Time.
Other Valuable Options
– Yaesu Data Management Unit DMU-2000, and utilize its powerful Audio Scope, Oscilloscope, Spectrum Scope, logging, and Rotator Control capabilities using your own personally selected and purchased computer display monitor.
– Yaesu External Fully-Automatic Micro-Tuning Units. Three modes available: A (160 m Band), B (80 & 40 m Bands), C (30 & 20 m Bands)