the ideal tuner for your shiny new Icom radio. First, it matches up to 10:1 SWR (3:1 on 6 meters), so just about anything you can feed with coax is good to go.
It has 2,000 memories, enough for every Dxpedition, RTTY spot and radio buddy you’ve got, and then some. Just hit the tune button on the radio, and your IT-100 will set tuner parameters in less than a second if you’ve been there before. If not, it kicks off a full tuning cycle that will be over in about 3 seconds.
The IT-100 is just 6.5″ long, 6.5″ deep and 1.5″ tall. It weighs only 1.5 pounds, and gets its DC power directly from the radio; no separate power supply needed. The IT-100 works with any Icom radio that supports AH-3 or AH-4 Icom antennas. This includes the IC-7000, IC-7200, IC-706MkIIG, IC-718, IC-746, IC-756ProIII and all others that are AH-4 compatible.
– 0.1 to 125 watt power range (SSB and CW), 100W on 6M.
– 2000 memories for instantaneous band changing.
– Controlled from Icom Tuner button on radio or Push button on Tuner.
– Compatible with any Icom radio that is AH-4 or AH-3 compatible. (6M tuning from Tuner button for radios that are only AH-3 compatible)
– Partial radio list: IC-7000, IC-706, IC-7200, IC-718, IC-746 and IC-756.
– Tuning time: 0.1 to 6 seconds full tune, 0.1 seconds memory tune.
– 1.8 to 54.0 MHz coverage. Built-in frequency sensor.
– Tunes 4 to 800 ohm loads (16 to 150 on 6M), 4 to 3600 ohms with optional 4:1 Balun.
– For Dipoles, Verticals, Vs, Beams or any Coax Fed Antenna.
– Optional external Balun allows tuning of random length, long wire or ladder line fed antennas.
– Includes Icom interface cable and coax jumper. Ready to use right out of the box.
– Small Size Enclosure: 6.5Lâ€ x 6.5Wâ€ x 1.25Hâ€. Weight: 1.5 pounds.