For your Yaesu FT857, FT897 and FT-100.
An included CAT cable interfaces with your FT857, FT897 and FT-100 (including all D models). This makes it an integrated tuner powered by the interface. No extra power cables are needed. Just press the tune button on the tuner and everything else happens automatically! The mode is set to carrier and the RF power is reduced, a tune cycle runs and the radio is returned to the original settings.
– RF Power: 1 to 100 watts SSB, CW and digital modes.
– Latching relays for ultra low power consumption
– Built-in CAT interface for FT-100(D), 857(D) and 897(D) radios.
* Powered from Yaesu radio over CAT port.
– CAT thru port for computer control of radio. 4800 baud.
– 2000 memories sorted by frequency.
– 1.8 to 54 MHz coverage (continuous coverage for MARS)
– Tunes 4 to 800 ohms. (16 to 150 on 6M)
– SO-239 in and out connections for dipoles, verticals, beams, G5RV, OCF, Cobra, ect.
– Dimensions: 7.0â€L, 7.0â€W, 2.0â€H. Weight: 20 ounces
– Includes 1 foot CAT interface cable and 1 foot coax jumper.