Economic, small and simple to use.
2000 memories store both frequency and tuning parameters. It will run on any voltage source from 7 to 18 volts; six AA batteries will run it for a year of normal use. Current draw while tuning is less than 100ma.
The Z-100Plus now includes an internal frequency counter so the operating frequency is stored with tuning parameters to make memory tunes a blazingly fast 0.1 seconds; full tunes take an average of only 6 seconds.
– RF Power: 0.1 to 125 watts SSB, CW and digital modes.
– Latching relays for ultra low power consumption.
– 2000 memories sorted by frequency.
– 1.8 to 54 MHz coverage (continuous coverage for MARS)
– Tunes 6 to 800 ohms. (16 to 150 on 6M)
– SO-239 in and out connections for dipoles, verticals, beams, G5RV, OCF, Cobra, ect.
– 7 to 18 Volts DC, 100 mA. 3 foot DC power cable included.
– Dimensions: 5.5â€L, 5.5â€W, 1.5â€H. Weight: 16 ounces.
– Includes 1 foot Icom interface cable and 1 foot coax jumper.