Provides distribution of up to 80 amps at 12 VDC across two 40 amp busses.
80 amp 12 VDC continuous duty with 6 outlets on each of two 40 amp busses.
Precision voltage monitoring with visual/audible alarm for over and under voltage.
– Built in USA to IPC-610 commercial manufacturing standards by an ISO9002 facility.
– Printed circuit board .062 FR4 material, extra heavy 3oz. copper, with greater than 1″ wide high current traces.
– Double sided, plated through holes, solder mask over bare copper, silk screened commercial grade printed circuit board.
– Enclosure: .062 aluminum, with attractive and extremely durable powder coat painting and clear silk screen labels.
– Power connectors: exclusively Anderson Power Products PowerpolesÂ®.
– Connectors are arranged according to the ARES/RACES standard (see our links).
– Fuses installed are standard ATC/ATO automotive fuses available in 10 values from 1 to 40 Amps.
– Stainless steel hardware with PEMâ„¢ threaded mounting standoffs